Albuquerque Injury Lawyer
After an injury, many people are unsure of the next steps to take. Legal action is recommended if your injuries were caused by a negligent person, but you might not be sure whether your case has merit. You may have concerns about the process for filing a personal injury claim, especially if you’re still recovering from your injuries.
The injury lawyers at Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero, P.C. realize the aftermath of a serious accident can be a confusing and difficult time. We encourage you to contact an attorney to discuss your options – to put you in control There are also important deadlines that you want to make sure you do not miss.
“Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free speech and assembly.” -Louis D. Brandeis
What to Look for When Hiring an Injury Attorney
While conducting your search for legal assistance, you may be overwhelmed by the amount of personal injury firms available. Knowing what qualities to look for in an injury attorney can make the decision a little easier:
- Expansive knowledge of personal injury law. Personal injury cases involve many factors. Along with establishing fault for what occurred, your lawyer must show how the negligent party’s actions led to your injuries. Your legal team will also need to calculate the appropriate compensation for what occurred.
- Dedication to the justice system. The best attorneys do what they do because they’re genuinely invested in upholding the justice system, while also making sure their client’s rights are respected.
- Some personal injury cases can be resolved, while others need to be litigated in court. A skilled attorney will have experience in these and other areas so you can receive assistance at each step of the way.
- Interest in improving the lives of others. Litigating on behalf of clients who’ve experienced injustice not only benefits them. It also sets a precedent for future cases, which can go a long way in improving the lives of all citizens.
- Injuries can also cause emotional and mental effects. A compassionate law firm will be sensitive to these effects and provide a shoulder to lean on to their clients.
- Honors and accolades. Great law firms not only receive praise from their clients. They’re also widely respected by peers within the legal industry.
We Go Above & Beyond When Helping People
Here at Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero, P.C., we pride ourselves on continually meeting and exceeding your expectations. We’re also dedicated to making our community a better place, which we accomplish through our legal service and outreach. Finally, we have the honor of being highly respected by others in the Albuquerque legal community, including judges and attorneys.
Schedule a free consultation with our firm today by calling (505) 343-1776. You can also contact us for more information on our legal services and what we can do for you.