When in search of legal help, where can you turn? When a person’s careless actions cause significant injuries, hiring a personal injury attorney is highly recommended. The right attorney can help you collect the necessary evidence to evaluate and establish fault. They can also assist you in showing how the at-fault party’s negligence led to your injuries. Finally, an attorney can help evaluate and seek to recover the proper amount of compensation to make up for the damages you suffered.
In Albuquerque and throughout New Mexico, locals put their faith in Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C. Our law firm has been a trusted member of the community for nearly three decades. During that time, we’ve helped numerous injury victims recover from their experiences and begin to move forward from their injuries. Along with our expertise and reputation for advocacy, we also provide compassionate service to each and every client.
Legal Services We Provide
Our firm focuses on personal injury law and civil rights. We can help in the following areas:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Motor vehicle accidents involve cars, trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians, and bicyclists. We have experience with distracted driving, driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, reckless driving, and multi-vehicle accidents.
- Premises Liability (Slip and Fall Accidents) – Cracks in the sidewalk or driveway, wet floors, and broken staircases can all lead to a slip and fall accident. When property owners breach their duty of care, accidents can occur. This including slips, trips, falls, and injuries caused by falling debris from the ceiling or walls.
- Wrongful Death – Losing a loved one to another person’s thoughtless actions is incredibly tragic. We help you hold the responsible party accountable.
- Injuries to Children – Injuries affect children differently than they do adults and these cases require a different approach. We’ve specialized in representing children for over 25 years and are well-known legal advocates for children.
- Civil Rights Violations – We’re passionate about justice, and we’ll fervently defend your rights against the wrongdoing of others, including state and federal government actors. Our team at Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C. is experienced in litigating civil rights claims in both state and federal courts and have even litigated important appellate issues in state and federal courts of appeals.
- Damages for Crime Victims – We also help crime victims pursue civil action for crimes committed against them.
- Insurance Denials – We can provide you with skilled legal support on insurance denial issues to hold the insurance companies responsible for their unfair claims practices.
- Malpractice – Doctors and lawyers must take their professional oath seriously to safely care for their patients and clients. When they fail in their professional duties, the consequences are severe. Our team at Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C. has significant experience litigating challenging and complex medical and legal malpractice claims.
Contact our firm today for more information on how we can help your case. If you’d like to set up a free initial consultation so our lawyers can get to know you, feel free to call 505-343-1776.
We’re Proud to Help Clients Pursue Justice
At Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C., we’re not just you law firm, we’re also your neighbors. That means we have a genuine interest in improving the community that surrounds us. We do that through community outreach, as well as our insistence on taking cases that can have a real impact on policy.