At Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero, we’re not just your law firm, we’re also your neighbors. That means we have a genuine interest in improving the community that surrounds us. We do that through community outreach, as well as our insistence on taking cases that have a real impact on policy.
For nearly 30 years, the team at Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero has proudly represented real people in their pursuit of justice. We are a well-established, local, and homegrown law firm with the skill needed to handle the toughest cases. Our team has both the experience and track record to help you stand on equal footing against any wrongful actor, including powerful insurance companies, corporations, and even the state or federal government.
We take cases that other firms are reluctant to take, because we’re more concerned with righting wrongs than increasing our bottom line. Above all, we aim to restore our clients’ sense of well-being by offering high quality, personally tailored, and dependable legal services.
If you or someone you love has been harmed by the negligent, wrongful, or intentional conduct of another, reach out to Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero to learn how our experienced Albuquerque trial attorneys can help. We handle all types of personal injury cases, including those involving serious motor vehicle accidents, catastrophic injuries, and criminal acts. Our bilingual staff can assist you in English or Spanish, and we do not collect any legal fees unless we recover compensation for you.
For a free and confidential consultation, call (505) 806-1780 or reach us online using our secure contact form. Hablamos español.
The effects of a serious injury can be numerous and long-lasting. Physical limitations may affect your ability to fully enjoy your life, be with your loved ones, and could even prevent you from working. This can lead to considerable stress, which is often compounded by significant financial losses, especially when you are faced with increasing medical bills.
A traumatic accident or injury also has emotional effects. Major injuries leave lasting emotional scars, even after the physical scars have healed. Support is crucial during this time. Along with moral support offered by friends and family, having the right legal support is vital to navigating through the stress and turmoil caused by an unexpected injury.
If you were injured, or if someone you love tragically passed away because of the negligent or wrongful conduct of another, you have the right to take legal action. While you can’t go back in time to avoid the incident altogether, you can seek justice to restore what you have lost.
For nearly three decades, Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero has proudly represented people throughout New Mexico who have been harmed by the carelessness and violent criminal acts of others. Our Albuquerque attorneys provide compassionate, personalized representation and approach each case with the care, attention, and dedication it deserves.
"Not only are they highly competent, ethical, smart and efficient, they are very kind. They have provided the best representation and assistance imaginable and I would, without any reservation whatsoever, highly recommend this law firm."Dorian D.
"I can't seem to say enough about the people at this law firm. I was treated with the greatest experience ever. My case wasn't a very large case, but, non the less I was treated with the upmost respect and treatment of a huge case."Christopher C.
Filing a personal injury claim is about more than the pursuit of damages, although that is certainly important. We believe it is a restorative process in which we guide you every step of the way. As we help you work to hold the responsible party accountable for their wrongful actions, your team of attorneys at Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero is always available to take your phone calls and answer your emails.
Our experienced attorneys are ready to help you in any of the following areas:
- Personal Injury – We represent people who have suffered serious, even life-changing injuries in all types of accidents and traumatic events. Our personal injury practice is expansive and varied, and our attorneys bring a wealth of experience and diverse backgrounds to their practice of personal injury law.
- Wrongful Death – Losing a loved one is never easy, but when you lose a person to the senseless actions of another, the loss seems unconscionable. Our team at Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero is experienced in not only holding the wrongdoer accountable but also, more importantly, upholding the lasting memory of your lost loved one.
- Injuries to Children – Our firm is nationally recognized for being a fierce advocate for children’s rights, and we’re often referred complex cases involving injuries to minors because of our commitment to protecting children. Our team at Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero has established a national reputation for being a leader in protecting the rights of children injured in schools, foster care, and injuries perpetrated against them by criminals in positions of significant power.
- Civil Rights Violations – We’re passionate about justice, and we’ll fervently defend your rights against the wrongdoing of others, including state and federal government actors. Our team of Albuquerque lawyers is experienced in litigating civil rights claims in both state and federal courts, and has even litigated important appellate issues in state and federal courts of appeals.
- Motor Vehicle/Trucking Accidents– A single vehicular accident can cause devastating injuries, some of which may require significant time away from loved ones and work, as well as years of treatment. At Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero, we are experienced in helping clients collect necessary evidence and navigating complex insurance coverage issues to help ensure they get access to medical care and recover the pain and suffering caused by a motor vehicle accident.
- Malpractice – Doctors and lawyers must take their professional oath seriously to safely care for their patients and clients. When they fail in their professional duties, the consequences are severe. Our team at Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero has significant experience litigating challenging and complex medical and legal malpractice claims.
- Premises Liability– Property owners must make sure their premises are safe and secure, or visitors could be subject to serious injuries. Our seasoned trial attorneys at Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero have a wealth of experience handling claims against property owners and corporations that fail to keep their properties safe for all visitors.
- Insurance Denials – In New Mexico, insurance companies are required to act in good faith to fairly investigate and attempt to settle a claim when liability has become reasonably clear. Going against an insurance company that refuses to act in good faith is intimidating on your own. We can provide you with skilled legal support on insurance denial issues to help hold the insurance companies responsible for their unfair claims practices
Contact Us Today
Whether you have questions about your potential case or would like to schedule a free consultation with a member of our team, we are ready to help. Complete the form below or call us at (505) 806-1780 today to learn more.
Avoiding Personal Injury Over the HolidaysRead More
When to Call a Lawyer After a Car Accident During the HolidaysRead More
Accident Reconstruction & Personal Injury ClaimsRead More
Understanding Liability in Car AccidentsRead More
10 Common Mistakes You Can Make After a Car AccidentRead More
10 Common Types of Construction AccidentsRead More
Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero Sues New Mexico CYFD Following Child’s MurderRead More
Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero Wins $485M Award in Foster Child Sex Abuse CaseRead More