Auto Accident Lawyer
All auto accidents are different and many are quite complex. When multiple vehicles are involved it can be hard to determine who was at fault. There may also be other circumstances to consider, such as driver distractions, the condition of the road, or inclement weather reducing driver visibility.
How can you navigate such complex circumstances while also recovering from severe injuries caused by the wreck? With skilled legal counsel provided by a passionate legal team.
Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero, P.C. approaches every client with the goal of righting wrongs. When accidents occur due to negligence, such as texting while driving or driving under the influence, our team of auto accident attorneys will swing into action to ensure the responsible party is held accountable.
How Can an Auto Accident Lawyer Help?
After being injured in a car wreck, the last thing you need to worry about is dealing with complex legal issues. Fortunately, an accident attorney can help with the following tasks:
- Communicating with the Insurance Company – You’ll most likely need to deal with the other driver’s insurance company when seeking compensation for the damage that occurred. You’ll also need to communicate with your insurance to confirm your available auto coverages. We have the experience working with insurance companies and have expertise in understanding insurance policies and negotiations. This puts our clients in the best position immediately to ensure a successful outcome.
- Obtaining Medical Records – Medical records, which includes x-rays, examination results, treatment recommendations, and billing information are your evidence of personal injuries. They are key in establishing the extent of your injuries. Not only is collecting your medical records and bills important, but summarizing and explaining your injuries is key to a successful outcome.
- Reviewing Evidence – Proving your case requires collecting police reports, taking witness interviews, photographing the scene of the crash, and collecting your medical records. We have the expertise to know what evidence you need to prove your case.
- Maximizing Insurance Coverage – Important to a successful recovery is coordinating your health insurance coverage and auto insurance coverages. We are experts in understanding the complex language in insurance policies to ensuring you maximize all of the available insurance coverage to pay for your medical expenses, pain and suffering, and property damage.
- Calculating Settlement Offers – Insurance companies often make low initial offers. Evaluating whether the offer is fair and reasonable for the injuries you suffered requires a skilled legal team. We are ready to listen to your case and ready to ensure you are treated fairly.
- Representing You in Court – Many car accident cases are settled outside of the courtroom. However, if there are disputes about fault or damages, the case will be taken to court. With professional legal assistance on your side, you can rest assured that your case will be presented effectively and successfully to a jury.
The Sooner You Take Action, the Better
You’re encouraged to file an accident claim as soon as possible after injuries have occurred. In New Mexico, accident victims have only three years to file a claim or they’ll be without any legal recourse.
Please call Martinez, Hart, Sanchez & Romero, P.C. at (505) 343-1776 to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney. We’ll immediately begin developing an effective legal strategy for your auto accident case.