When faced with the aftermath of a serious injury, it can be difficult to restore your life to its former state. Along with your physical and emotional recovery, you may also seek to hold the negligent party accountable for what occurred. This requires solid legal support from attorneys who are not only experienced, but also passionate about supporting their clients.
This is precisely what Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C. offers clients in Albuquerque. Our team of attorneys have an established reputation for dedicated counsel, which supports clients facing significant legal battles.
What Sets Our Attorneys Apart?
When you work with a lawyer from Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C., you can rest assured that the focus will be on you. We’re proud to help clients uphold their rights, whether they’re seeking compensation for an injury or seeking a civil remedy after a crime has occurred. We’re also not afraid to take tough cases, especially those which can have a positive impact on the justice system.
We approach your legal rights as more than just a profession. We recognize the opportunity it provides to help people in need and ensure their rights are protected. Each one of the attorneys at Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C., is heavily invested in their client’s cases to achieve a real positive impact, both on the lives of clients, our community, and the justice system as a whole.
Our personal injury attorneys possess immense legal knowledge and skill, which we apply to numerous practice areas. We also provide personalized attention to our clients, which ensures we can develop the best possible legal strategy. However, what really sets us apart is our devotion, not only to our clients, but to the justice system itself.
- We’re Aggressive Advocates for Victims of Crime – In addition to criminal proceedings for victims of assault, child abuse, and other crimes, it’s also possible to seek civil remedies for injuries caused by these heinous crimes. We help clients navigate the process with dignity and respect and help them try to regain some sense of balance, power, and control.
- We Uphold the Rights of Children – Children are often the most vulnerable in our society. Injuries to children, whether as a result of physical or sexual abuse or arising from negligent conduct, are different to injuries to adults. We have been representing children for over 25 years and recognize the unique issues and approach for children in the legal process to successfully give children a voice and set them on a path for success.
- We’re Leaders in the Community – Our clients are our neighbors, so we are genuinely invested in protecting their rights and improving their lives. That’s why we pursue cases that may not be lucrative but can lead to significant changes in policy. Our attorneys are also regularly invited to teach as adjunct professors or lecturers at the University of New Mexico School of Law and legal seminars. We serve on boards of local nonprofit organizations and commit a significant of our time to pro bono activities.
- We’re the Recipients of Many Prestigious Awards & Accolades – We are an AV-Rated law firm by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, which is the “highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards” as voted by other lawyers in the community and judges throughout New Mexico. We’ve also been named in The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, as well as being named Southwest Super Lawyers and New Mexico Super Lawyers.
- We’re at Your Side Every Step of the Way – Having a strong, dedicated advocate on your side ensures your personal injury case receives the proper personalized attention. Every single one of our attorneys is committed to providing client-centered representation by personally working with you on your case. This means an actual lawyer is there to take and answer your phone calls and emails at every step of the way.
We’ll Advocate on Your Behalf
Having a strong, dedicated advocate on your side ensures your personal injury case receives the proper and personalized attention. We believe in building strong bonds with our clients and getting to know their cases so we can develop a personalized and right legal strategy.
If you have questions about a personal injury case, our attorneys are here to provide answers. Call 505-343-1776 to schedule a free consultation. If you’d like to learn more about our firm and the services we provide, feel free to contact us.