Were you injured during a robbery in a hotel? Has a family member suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car accident? Did a slip-and-fall at your apartment complex lead to spinal cord injuries? Is inadequate supervision to blame for injuries to children at your child's school? Was your elderly parent a victim of abuse in a nursing home?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you may be entitled to compensation for medical treatment, pain and suffering, lost wages and future earning potential. When you or a loved has suffered losses because of a crime or accident, seek the advice of a crime victim and personal injury lawyer.
Experienced And Aggressive Legal Representation
With more than 85 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys at Martinez, Hart & Thompson, P.C., fight for the rights of people throughout New Mexico. We will help you with such legal matters as the following:
- Obtaining compensation for victims of crimes
- Helping those suffering from accident injuries recover from their losses
- Applying sensitive assistance to children and their families following incidents at school
- Guiding those dealing with serious injuries through their emotional, financial and physical recovery
- Coming alongside a grieving family following a wrongful death of a loved one