Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Handling a motorcycle case is more challenging than handling a typical car accident case. This is primary because the injuries are more complicated. Motorcycle cases are also more challenging because of the unfair negative biases that exists against motorcyclists. Contrary to the stereotypes, our experiencing handling thousands of crashes has shown that the majority of motorcyclists are safe and conscientious drivers. The majority of riders are concerned about their safety. They wear helmets, have taken one or more safety courses, and have a good driving record.
When Do You Need to Hire a Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
If you’ve suffered a motorcycle crash, you’ll need attorneys with experience representing riders. Your team at Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C., has the expertise to understand your injuries and overcome the challenges placed on your case. We are here to listen and ready to stand up for you.
- You were seriously injured in the accident. Severe injuries are ten times more likely with motorcycle crash than with car crashes. Serious injuries, such as head trauma or damage to the spinal cord can be life-threatening and permanent. Severe injuries will require legal experts to prove your case and help you get back on the road.
- The insurance company disputes your settlement. Calculating injury settlements is a complex matter especially when insurance companies deny your claim or undervalue your injuries. This leads to complicated disputes between motorcycle accident victims and insurance companies, who often feel the insurance company is not fairly evaluating the motorcycle crash. We have the experience working with insurance companies and have expertise in understanding insurance policies and negotiations. This puts our clients in the best position immediately to ensure a successful outcome.
- Maximizing Insurance Coverage – Important to a successful recovery is coordinating your health insurance coverage and auto insurance coverages. We are experts in understanding the complex language in insurance policies to ensuring you maximize all of the available insurance coverage to pay for your medical expenses, pain and suffering, and property damage.
- Calculating Settlement Offers – Insurance companies often make low initial offers. Evaluating whether the offer is fair and reasonable for the injuries you suffered requires a skilled legal team. We are ready to listen to your case and ready to ensure you are treated fairly.
- Representing You in Court – Many motorcycle accident cases are settled outside of the courtroom. However, if there are disputes about fault or damages, the case will be taken to court. With professional legal assistance on your side, you can rest assured that your case will be presented effectively and successfully to a jury.
How Can You Find the Right Legal Team to Suit Your Needs?
Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C. helps motorcyclists in Albuquerque and throughout New Mexico get back on the road. We’re passionate about assisting our clients so they can focus on their health and well-being instead of worrying about how they’ll pay their bills during this trying time.
Please call 505-343-1776 or contact us to schedule a consultation. We are ready to listen and stand up for you.