Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C.: Experienced And Committed Legal Representation Throughout New Mexico
Experienced And Committed Legal Representation Throughout New Mexico
For over two decades, our personal injury attorneys at Martinez, Hart, Thompson & Sanchez, P.C., have championed for those who have fallen victim to reckless conduct, criminal acts, neglect and negligent acts of others. Through a combination of hard work, skill, integrity and tenacity we have helped restore independence and dignity to our clients’ lives.
- Cutting-edge legal issues: We will take cases that others won’t touch, knowing we may lose at the trial level. This way, we can appeal the case, forcing changes in the law in order to protect the rights of people injured in New Mexico.
- Victims of crimes: Some people are injured because of criminal conduct. We aggressively pursue civil remedies for victims of crime such as child abuse, assault, and rape/sexual assaults.
- Rights of children: Children require special help and protection. We are committed to fighting for the rights of children who have been hurt and work to make sure they are safe.
- Community involvement: We live, work and play in and around the Albuquerque area, and we are committed to this community, giving back in our personal lives and through volunteer (pro bono) legal services.
- Award winning: We have attorneys who are recognized as AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, the highest award given by Martindale-Hubbell and granted only to those attorneys who demonstrate the highest of ethical standards and professional ability. Additional awards and recognitions received by some of our attorneys include: inclusion in the list of Southwest Super Lawyers and New Mexico Super Lawyers, and recognition by Albuquerque The Magazine as “Top Attorney,” Best Lawyers in America and Albuquerque Bar Association Outstanding Lawyer.
For more information about the lawyers at our firm, please follow the links to their individual profiles below.